Monday, November 24, 2008

A gamer's diary---About PSP2000 battery

Large capacity 24000mAh battery for PSP 2000


PSP users should be gratified that there're so many great games on Sony's handhold console. They often keep playing game until the battery is used up then they have to wait for the recharge for little bit long time. Guys all of us hate waiting, it's just waste time. Buy another battery instead? Maybe it's a good idea, but if there is one like a power source which keeps your PSP2000 for nearly 7.5 hours working, why hesitate?
PSP 2000 Battery Pack 3.6V 2400mAh

Let's introduce our protagonist: PSP 2000 Battery Pack 3.6V 2400mAh.

Ooops, it looks like no more than a normal battery as same as the original one. Completely same size and exquisite workmanship. So how is its performence? Well, let's open the notebook and take down.

Author's Diary on 24, Nov

5:30 p.m - finally the end of my damn work, it's time to try my new battry, that's one I buy on Gameyeeeah
5:50 p.m - start to recharge before the first time use, the process maintains about two hours, little faster than my former 1800mAh one
8:00 p.m - so my battery, just work for your master XD. Where is my Monster Hunter 2G?
10:10 p.m - my brother interrupt my hunting forcibly and I decide to finish him off with Tekken DR. Let me save my journey first before shut down!! Noooooooooooo!!!!
11:25 p.m - surely he will never do such silly thing on me. It's little bit late. Well, reminiscence time. PS used to be one of the greatest console with countless megahits released on. Emulator starts!!
1:00 a.m - oh it's already 25 Nov, maybe I can fall asleep soon by listening light music with my PSP. Wait, let me check the battry, 20% left which means at least 1 hour-work. Good old boy!

Author's Diary on 25, Nov

10:25 a.m - I'm jeered at by my colleague while I show my new long-perdure battery. One of them says his PSP can run continuously for 10 hours.
11:30 a.m - I ask him for the hint by incurring a lunch invitation, finally he unveil the secret. The 24000mAh Emergency Battery!!!
7:00 p.m - I have my own big fellow at last...

PSP 2000 Battery Pack 3.6V 2400mAh
PSP 2000 Battery Pack 3.6V 2400mAh
PSP 2000 Battery Pack 3.6V 2400mAh

No comments:

Visits To My Blog
hit statistics